Kontakt na průvodce světem realit
Jaroslav Hejra

Laguna Beach Resort 2 – Studio

Evid.číslo: BN03829
Druh: Byt
Prodej/Nájem: Prodej
Pokoje: 1+kk
Velikost: 25 m2
Zdivo: Cihla
Balkón: Ano
Sklep: Ne
Cena: 35 250 EUR
Hypoteční kalkulačka

Podrobný popis nemovitosti:

We are delighted to announce a brand new Investor Promotion at Laguna Beach Resort 2, or flagship resort in the heart of Jomtien Beach, South Pattaya. Take advantage of exclusive discounted prices and an unbeatable interest-free extended finance promotion allowing you to move in NOW after paying only 30% and then pay the remaining balance in interest-free quarterly instalments over the following 3 years! Ideal if you are looking to move in to your ideal beachside holiday home now but spread your payments over the next 3 years, or if you are seeking to secure a prime buy-to-let investment and pay for the apartment using rental income in one of Pattaya’s most attractive beachside locations! The promotion comprises a fantastic range of furnished studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom options, with a selection of premium pool and sea view units available on a first-come-first-served basis: PROMOTIONAL PAYMENT TERMS: 20,000 THB Reservation Fee per Unit (or 40,000 THB for 2 Bedroom) Pay 30% (minus reservation fee already paid) on contract after 14 days and MOVE IN! Remaining 70% balance payable in quarterly installments over the following 36 months, INTEREST FREE! THAI Ownership 1 248 000 THB


Jméno: Text poptávky
Kontrolní kód: captcha


Novinky Auto & Tuning v Katalogu Autopes

Realitní kancelář DEFIRE, spol. s r.o. inzeruje na serverech České, Reality-Praha, Byty-Praha a Pozemky-Praha.